One can suffer from different types of dental problems such as toothache, bleeding gums, gum infection, bad breath or loose tooth. You should use some home remedies for dental problems before you can pay a visit to the dentist. By taking proper care, you can avoid most dental problems.
Gum infection is mainly caused, due to the accumulation of plaque on teeth. This plaque keeps on aggravating the gums, leading to gum infection.
In this condition, gums start bleeding. If this condition continues for long, there are chances of losing the tooth easily. You can try these home remedies for gum infection.
- You should rinse your mouth with saline water, two to three times in a day. Use one teaspoonful of salt in a glass of lukewarm water. This is the best known home remedy for treating infected gums.
- Apply Aloe Vera gel to the affected area.
- Boiling salvia leaves and gargling with that water is also very effective.
- Chew some basil leaves in the morning on empty stomach, for treating gum infection.
Bad breath is a common, embarrassing condition faced by many people. Home remedies and proper care can help in preventing bad breath.
- One of the main causes attributed to bad breath is tongue deposits. To avoid foul-smelling breath, you should clean the tongue with the help of a tongue cleaner or a brush regularly, to get rid of the deposits existing on the tongue.
- Bad breath problem is more common among the people with dry mouth. The absence of saliva’s cleansing action, causes bad smelling breath. People with this issue, can chew sugar free chewing gum, for increasing the flow of saliva.
- Chewing parsley, cinnamon sticks or fennel seeds are considered to be effective home remedy.
- You can use a good mouthwash at night, before bedtime, to help fight against bad breath.
Symptoms of Tooth Sensitivity
Tips for Sensitive Teeth
Signs and Symptoms of Dental Diseases
Surgical Guide for Dental Implants
Dental Emergencies in Children
What Is an Abscessed Tooth Treatment
Causes of Stained Teeth in Children
Facts About What Smoking Does to Your Teeth
What Kind of Foods Are Good for Your Teeth
10 Best Foods for Your Teeth
Dental Tips for Pregnancy
How to Brush Your Kid’s Teeth